This is the changelog of the YFaPi – Yahoo Finance api PHP interface library for PHP. The current available release of the library can be found on the downloads page.
Version: 1.2.0 Released: 03-12-2010
adds constants defining the Stock Options available from Yahoo Finance.
- Modified YahooFinance_Options with constants for symbol, change, etc
Version: 1.1.0 Released: 02-24-2010
adds in support for localization of the information so that you can get the stock quote time and date information in your local timezone, if Yahoo Finance supports your local.
- Creation of Class YahooFinance_Location
- Addition of local property to YahooFinanceAPI
Version: 1.0.0 Released: 12-13-2009
Added support for XML output of the Stock information, and suppression of exceptions
- Added toXML function to YahooFinance_Quote
- Added toXML function to YahooFinance_Result
- Added mode parameter to API to allow for users to toggle exception handling between:
- STRICT -> Exceptions thrown for invalid get set parameters
- LOOSE -> Exceptions suppressed for invalid get set parameters
Version: 0.1.0 Released: 09-08-2009
Initial Version of the YahooFinanceAPI
- Creation of main Class YahooFinanceAPI
- Creation of class YahooFinance_Options
- Creation of class YahooFinance_Exception
- Creation of class YahooFinance_Quote
- Creation of class YahooFinance_Result
- Creation of finance script for JSONP access of Finance Data